Logo Design Tools 2: Badge Logos
Each class comes with a printable PDF certificate after completion.
- What can I do to make some areas stand out more than others?
- Is it simple and easy to read but unique?
- Is this matching the personality of my “made up” client?
This is a fun, jump-in-style class to quickly give you the tools to make a logo badge. You’ll quickly create a unique badge logo in illustrator (AI). Learn how to make consistent design decisions to make an attractive circular-based logo that will work great for your clients. The sky’s the limit on what you can create using these techniques. Remember the same techniques could be applied to Affinity designer, and other vector programs.
This class is one 40 minute video that moves quickly and keeps you on your toes. This Illustrator class will help give you extra tools in your logo design.
This class dives into these breakout sessions:
- Building shapes, and structure with assets
- Type on a circle, Typography, and ribbons (arc)
- Spacing, Colors, and Punching techniques
- Coloring, variations, and the finish
What this class tackles:
- Introduction, setup, spacing, and initial Logo Mark (simple)
- Detailed Logo Mark and dark and light versions
- S Logo Mark and finish