Give yourself an edge in the UI design world
Give yourself an edge in the UI design world by learning the basics of setting up a successful landing page. You’ll quickly create a new landing page composition with strong imagery in Figma (or XD). Learn how to make consistent design decisions to make an attractive page. We’ll look at negative space and utilize minimal navigation to keep the image and text forefront. We’ll also create a unique but user friendly gallery navigation (UX). I’ve broken each design sprint into separate videos. This class also has a bonus video (sped up) on how to shift your dark design into a light design with new content. This Figma class will give you the tools to launch your User Interface Career.
Over 580 students
have taken this course!
Each class comes with a printable PDF certificate after completion.
This class dives into these breakout sessions:
- Introduction, setup, spacing, icons,
- Initial layout, more spacing work, main image drop in, and base menu layout
- Image tricks, gradients, and menu components
- Typography, social links, detail work on gallery selection, preview images.. the finish!
- Bonus: View shift changes in original layout into “Super Tubes” white surf version.